Gaaah! It’s the time of the month again.. How swift do time pass? I want to share with y’all my empties.
1. Etude House Silk Scarf Damage 2x Hair Conditioner - These are all just repurchase because I find my hair softer and smelling fresh by using it. Worth purchasing again because I find it cheap. 1 sachet can be used twice (or maybe because I just have a shorter hair now. hehe)
2. Clinique Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser - I purchased this December 2012. That’s value for money people. I just find it not my type because it doesn’t give me a squeaky clean finish. It’s moisturizing and suitable for those with sensitive face. But I might not repurchase because I want to try other brands, as far as cleansers are concerned I always make it a point to change every now and then.
3. Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam - I.LOVE.THIS.BRAND. I would love to repurchase. It smells so nice and you’ll feel clean right after. I find it my type because it gives my face a squeaky clean effect.
4. Clinique City Block SPF (Sample size) - I make it a point to use sunscreen EVERY DAY. I’m getting old and I don’t want to speed up ageing. What can I say but I really am a brand loyalist (HELLO, CLINIQUE) haha. I purchased the full sized product because it is my necessity.
5. Milcu Underarm and Foot Powder (Bought in PH)- Because I have stayed in tropical countries, I want to have double defense from sweat and odor. Repurchase worthy only in tropical countries.
6. Clinique Clarifying Lotion in 2 - Ideal for combination skin like me. I also bought this Christmas of 2012 and the value for money is really there. I am not paid by Clinique but I find their products effective for my skin type.